Father's Day fell on our last Sunday at Plummerville UMC this year. We really wanted to see both of our Dads and they wanted to see us. We planned to meet in Searcy for dinner and decided to eat at Chili's. My Dad drove in from visiting Beth in Nashville and made the extra trip to Searcy to see me. Mom stayed in Nashville but Angie was able to eat with us.

I am so thankful for my Dad. He would honestly do anything in the world for me (and Beth and Dane). He is exactly the type of person who would leave Nashville in time to see me so that he could see both of his daughters in one day. He was/is very involved in my life. He is a hard worker, but he always made time for us.

I am also thankful for Dane's Dad. He supports us and loves us. Oh, and he raised a pretty terrific son. Dane still calls him to ask for his advice at times.
Dane and I love our fathers. We do not tell them enough just how special they really are.
No comments:
Post a Comment