The place was PACKED. When we got there we had to walk all the way around to find a spot on the grass. It was different than a Travs game, because for those games we always sit in the seats and pretty much kick back. And we all know razorback fans don't do much kicking back. .... Dane included.
Notice how packed the grass was. We had a bunch of kids around us who were pretty entertaining.
I did manage to attempt a run this morning. Unfortunately the humidity was not working in my favor. I am going to have to start running after dark with Dane again. It works much better that way anyway.
Now for a little update on Nicki and Laura! Laura reported that they saw 65 patients in group sessions the first day and 45 patients individually the second day! WOW. 45 patients. A typical hospital patient load would be much less. I am so proud of these girls. These patients would have no rehab this month if they were not there. Early amputee care is so important. I am praying and cheering for them. Please continue to remember them in your prayers as well!
No comments:
Post a Comment