Sunday, February 6, 2011

Morehart shower

This has been a big weekend at the Womack house. Friday was a snow day at RHS. However, Dane drove me to Russellville for my clinical rotation at St. Mary's. I was very thankful because the road was questionable on the way home. We drove on to Cave City in the snow to see my Gran before her surgery next week. My sister came in from Nashville. She wanted to visit with Gran also. It was so wonderful to get to spend some time with Gran and Beth and my parents before Gran is away for a month or so in Houston. For more about that see the blog we set up for updates. I spent the night with Gran and Pop while Dane stayed with his parents. Then Beth and my parents came over in the morning for breakfast. Beth and I will be flying to Houston the week after Gran's surgery to see her (Mom will already be there). Our family is praying and preparing for the upcoming month. Her surgery is Friday.

Dane and I left Mt. Pleasant around noon to prepare for the Morehart shower. I have been very excited about the shower for a while! We got some great chicken salad from Oak Street Bistro and an awesome cake from Harps! Harps cakes are delicious. I was very thankful for Mallory and Merritt who helped host. Jenna and Tyler got some very cute and sweet gifts. We enjoyed our time with our dear friends. Their son Andrew Tyler will be born around March 31st. We are ready to meet him! Doesn't Jenna look great?!

Jenna looking adorable! We loved her plaid dress.

I think they are excited! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment